Baher Abdel Khalek Mahmoud Effat National Research Centre, Egypt
Baher Effat is a Research Professor of Food and Dairy Microbiology,
National Research Centre, Egypt. Over 36 years of experience in Food
and Dairy Bacteriology, he shared and supervised over than 6 Master's
and Ph.D. Thesis in Food and Dairy sciences and more than 66 scientific
publications in food and dairy microbiology, functional dairy products,
probiotics, and propionic acid bacteria, and pathogenic bacteria and in
Food and Dairy Products.
He has shared in national and international programs and projects. He joined
many international conferences and workshops, in addition to scientific
activities. In addition, he awarded for CAS-TWAS Visiting Scholar
Fellowship from 03 Aug. 2006 to 31 October 2006. Lecturer in the Faculty of
Engineering Sciences and Technology, Sabha University, Libya for 3 years
from 1994 to 1997. Training of young researchers and lecturers on many
science-related subjects; including courses for Microbiological Analysis of
Food, Control of Bacteria, Contamination during Food Process and Isolation
and Identification of Microorganisms. He is a member of the Editorial Board
of several international journals. He also served as a member of the
Organizing Committee in International Congresses.
- Member Who's Who in the World.
- Member of Organizing Committee for 20 th International
Conference on Nutrition, Food Science and Technology. April 16-
17, 2018, Dubai, UAE.
- Member of Organizing Committee for 2 nd International
- Probiotics, Nutrition & Microbiome Conference, October 10-12,
2018 , Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Member of Organizing Committee for Bacteriology and
Infectious Diseases Congress, January 25-26, 2019, Singapore.
- Member of Organizing Committee for Food Technology
The conference, October 24-25, 2019, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Member of International Advisory Board, India since 5
- He is the Editor-in-Chief for VIT Press International Journal of
Food and Dairy Technology(VITP-IJFDT).:
- Member of Organizing Committee for Conference on Food
Science, Nutrition & Public Health (FNPH-2022) February,24-
25 th ,2022 Lisbon, Portugal.
Food and Dairy Microbiology, Functional Foods, Functional Dairy
Products,Probiotics , Propionic acid bacteria , Pathogenic bacteria in foods
and dairy products.